Thursday, February 26, 2009

Default Programs

page loading....................not done yet..........

PAGE FAILED TO LOAD :(

its 7 pm now,now only i start to use to laptop.
damn cacated,my phone line rosak and i didnt know
so cannot connect to internet at all.
At last i change my laptop using place to somewhere else...
which is damn freaking hot,no fan no aircond diao

Today while chinese exam me kamen tuck meng(so called JOEL)and kent all kacau each other....kent was like grabbing my leg gayyy and kamen took my money and wallet!!!
so while kent drinking water I kicked hes chair...PWNED :D


THEN HE GO TAKE ALL MY PENCIL!!!!!!!!!.........
I CANNOT DO MY CHINESE PAPER OMGGGG
lucky tuck meng took it back for me.thnx alot
samore kamen make up some grandmother story bout me and wenqi zzzzz
damn cham lahhh....at least someone said something shhhhhh









AHAHAHAHAHAHA,littelest bro posing in langkawi : D


Dejavu??

No comments:

Post a Comment